Reduce emission rights...
Boosting innovation...
Möchtest du diese Website lieber auf Deutsch ansehen?

Would you live climate neutral if you could?

With 50ZERO you can become climate neutral by reducing the emissions of coal-fired power plants and industry in Europe.

50ZERO is Climate Action Partner of the Tech Open Air Festival from 23 to 26 June 2020 in Berlin.

What you can do

Everyone has a CO2 footprint - and even if you don't fly, it's too high. It's not easy to reduce your footprint in all areas of your life. The 50ZERO community is forcing power plants and industry to innovate around climate protection by taking away their rights to emit CO2.

Find out more
10.4 t
Carbon footprint per capita in Germany (2018)
2.0 t
Climate Friendly footprint per capita

How it works

Choose your monthly climate subscription

With a monthly subscription you can offset 25%, 50% or 100% of the average footprint. Every contribution counts.

50ZERO reduces emissions sustainably

50ZERO buys, holds and destroys EU emission rights so that the major emitters can no longer use them and are forced to adapt.

Become a member of our Climate Action community

Together we support climate action in Europe, where per-capita emissions are amongst the highest.

Reduce Industrial CO2 Emissions
in Europe

With your help 50ZERO buys and deactivates European Emission rights that coal power plants and other heavy polluters require to emit greenhouse gases. Through this we raise the price for CO2 and reduce emissions in Europe.

Local climate protection
EU Regulated
Audited annually by national bodies
Emission Reduction via the European Union Emissions Trading System (EU-ETS)

Unleash Climate Innovation

By deactivating emission rights, we encourage companies to innovate and use clean technologies. Government revenues from auctioning emissions also flow directly into climate protection measures.

Long term emission reductions
Support green technologies

What's your contribution?

With your monthly subscription you can make a meaningful contribution to climate protection. You can, of course cancel your subscription at any time.

Reducer

€ 7.00 / month
Neutralize 25% of the average footprint by removing 220 kg of CO2 every month.
Your yearly Impact equates to
982 liters of diesel saved
12 less flights taken
from Munich to Berlin
Subscribe
Monthly subscription: Cancel any time.

Transformer

€ 14.00 / month
Neutralize 50% of the average footprint by removing 440 kg of CO2 every month.
Your yearly Impact equates to
2618 kg of coal
 not burned
24 less flights taken
from Munich to Berlin
Subscribe
Monthly subscription: Cancel any time.

Decarbonator

€ 28.00 / month
Neutralize 100% of the average footprint by removing 880 kg of CO2 every month.
Your yearly Impact equates to
175 tree seedlings grown for 10 years
48 less flights taken
from Munich to Berlin
Subscribe
Monthly subscription: Cancel any time.

Do you want to neutralize a custom amount of CO2 or make an one-time contribution?

Neutralize custom amount

100% Transparency: 90% of your contribution (before VAT) goes directly into removing emission rights in the EU. We use the remaining 10% to cover our costs including transaction fees and paying wages.

Learn more

Fast effect

50ZERO helps to reduce emissions now, with less lag than planting trees.

Local reduction

We are reducing emissions in Europe where emissons per capita are amongst highest.

Triple impact

Neutralize your footprint, drive innovation and dis-incentivise climate-damaging technologies.

Trustworthy

50ZERO reduces emissions within a reliable and traceable system of the EU.

Climate action for businesses

You do what you can to be climate friendly, but every business leaves a CO2 footprint. Lead the way in Europe on emissions reductions and neutralize your footprint with 50ZERO.

Get in touch